Where In The World Are Ken and Sally?

Follow us on our adventures (and no doubt misadventures)through Norway, England and Italy. Farvel, Cheerio and Ciao ! Ken and Sally

If you don't want to add a comment, email us at:
bakkens3@comcast.net

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Itinerary

For those of you who know me well enough to follow Ken and I on our adventure, you know that I am a bit obsessive/compulsive about most of what I do (some of you would say A LOT obsessive/compulsive). Well, travel is no different. So that you can see what we're up to, and we can read your comments, I am making my 1st attempt at a blog. ~Sally~
Itinerary
Departure
April 26: Fly out of Bellingham
Norway
April 26-28: Oslo Thon Hotel Cecil
April 29: Lillehammer Clarion Collection Hammer
April 30: Oslo Thon Hotel Cecil
May 1: Travel to Bergen via Norway in a Nutshell tour NIN Tour
May 2: Bergen Thon Hotel Rosenkrantz
England
May 3-6: London London Crowne Plaza
May 7-11: Oakham Barnesdale Country Club (timeshare)
Italy
May 12-14: Venice Hotel Ala
May 15-17: Assisi Malvarina
May 18-20: Siena Picollo Hotel Oliveta
May 21-23: Florence Hotel Casci
Fly Home
May 24: London, England Sheraton Skyline Hotel
May 25: Fly back to Bellingham

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy travels, you two, but always remember to keep a little space between you.....

March 26, 2006 1:44 PM  
Blogger Joel and Julia said...

Hope you have a great trip. It sounds like fun.
JKBakken:)

April 15, 2006 3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home