Tusen takk, Ola

Meet our newest blogger, Ola. He works at the Thon Hotel where we are staying. He has been very helpful.... making phone calls for us, trying to teach us some Norwegian, helping us with the computer, and our electrical incident. He is getting a lunch made for us tomorrow to take with us. I think that he wants to make sure that we are really going!
So tusen takk and ha det bra Ola. Ken and Sally
1 Comments:
Dear Ken and Sally,
It sounds like you are having a great time in Norway. It sounds like you have had some pretty funny adventures what with Ken being naked when that guy came to the door! I love seeing the pictures and the comments that other people write:) Can't wait to read some more of your blog in the near future.
I love and miss you.
Joel and Julia:)
P.S. Julia posted this comment.
Post a Comment
<< Home